We’re proud to announce the beginning of our third generation of analogue video synthesizers with the LZX Automata series. The Automata series instruments continue the precedent set forth by Vidiot as a holistic video synthesis instrument. Beginning with our first release, Chromagnon, each device will be capable of both standalone use or immediate integration into your EuroRack modular.
- Standalone and EuroRack out of the box. Includes an injection molded shell enclosure for standalone use. Power from EuroRack power header or any 12V DC wall wart.
- A holistic visual instrument or core module for EuroRack video synthesis. Includes video sync generation, video input w/frame synchronizer, video output interface, complex cartesian processor and quad waveform generators.
- Multi format visuals. Chromagnon supports several complete workflows within a simple interface: colorization, chroma keying, quadrilateral figure generation, and arbitrary raster generation for scan processing with ILDA lasers and XY displays.
- Third generation LZX analogue circuitry. High performance discrete wideband circuitry based on a decade of incremental research and development.
- Analog HD Video Interfaces. Video and sync generation up to 1080i60. Bring your existing LZX video synthesis system into a high resolution era.